Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Slacker!!!

Yup, that's me and I'm calling myself out on my bullshit. Alot has happened this past couple months that i just stopped writing altogether. You could say I went through quite a bit of a rough patch. But what matters most is that I made it through it and haven't given up on myself. I have alot of writing to catch up on and explaining to my fellow readers of where i have been. Lets just say god is testing me, and he's been testing me hard lately. To see where I am strong, where I am weak, and if i have what it takes. God is giving me alot of life lessons lately and all i can do is take them bits and bits at a time. But i make it through. Whether I'm living up to gods expectations that i will never know. I hope i am but all I can really do is do my damn hardest and always have faith and hope. I know with gods grace and my believing in him I can make it through anythings. So with all that being said I've got so catching up to do with you all. Its going to be quite a few posts to do so, bare with me and lets begin :)
Thank you and god bless
Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment