Friday, March 27, 2015

Blessed Road

Being blessed. How often do we look at our struggles and past heart aches as a blessing? Do we stop to look at what good has come from our trials? Or do we continue to focus on the negative aspects of the events? Sometimes we're so fixcated on the negative that we fail to look at the bigger picture called life. Or true devine intervention as my honey calls it.  I truely believe everything happens for a reason, and i don't believe in a life full of coincidences.  Our addictions all have happened for a  reason. What that reason is may be different for each and everyone of us. But one thing is for sure, we all took what we had for granted. Now that we're sober and actually "alive" living life what blessings do we recieve everyday. That before we wouldn't take a second glace to it as being a blessing. All of us have truely lived our own personal hell and now that were sober we are in a sence in our own heaven called life. So i have a proposition for you. Now that we've read some of your storys and what all you've been through i want to hear where you are now. I want to hear the blessing that are in your life today thanks to recovery. What did your addiction give to you? Mine gave me a love to last a lifetime, a god that i now know, a chance to be the most outstanding mother and wife, and most importantly it gave me a understanding of who i am as a person. I could go for hours telling you all the positive things my addiction has given me but i know my blessings. I want to hear yours and share them in hopes that we can help someone who has no hope find hope. <3 Lets do this! Email me at mrs.madsen55@gmail.com your blessings that you've recieved from your addictions. I want to hear the blessed road you've paved.
God bless and I'll be hearing from you soon! Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment