Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Alittle bit of Faith can go a long way :)

Having faith? It's definitely a hard thing to grasp while holding hands with the devil. All we see is darkness no light. Luckly for me i will always have alittle bit of Faith in my life no matter what. My little girls middle name is faith. I never had a true understanding of faith or knew the meaning when i chose that middle name for her til now. I needed that faith to get through all I've been through to get back to reality. To be alive again.  My father, when i was off using drugs was the only person who truely never gave up on me. After all, i am daddys little girl. He was always posting inspriational quotes and pictures throughout each day on my facebook. In hopes something would click in my heart to start it again. So i could get sober. But nothing every really did. What always stood out to me was the pictures and posts that had faith in them. I knew somewhere inside my heart i named my baby that for a reason. Finally when i began actually working my program after being out of jail. Sober a month, not by choice. I understood the meaning of faith. I began to believe in god again and had faith that he will always be with me in the struggles of my recovery. Faith and believing that i don't have to go through this alone. In each positive change i continue to make in life everything will be okay. Why? Because i have my faith in the lord that no matter what challenges he has for me i can get through them just fine. Hell, I've already completed one of his biggest life test for me. Fighting off my demons into recovery. And if for whatever reason in my life if i lose my faith all i have to do is look into those sweet baby blue eyes. I will always have alittle faith in my life <3
Thank you and God bless. Susie 

No comments:

Post a Comment