Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Blessed Road- My happiness/blessings

So i haven't had really anyone send me their blessed storys of what their grateful for sobriety. Im bummed about it but i figured i could just share somethings I'm truely grateful for and wouldn't have without sobriety. 
About this time last year i was bad on drugs. When i say bad thats an understatement, i was horrible. I had custody of my daughter but at the same sence i didnt. My family was caring for her when i was off doing my own selfish things. Me and my fiance were using drugs non stop and had people over at our house quite often. Now to the present moment, this time this year :) I was able to take my daughter over to my house and show her room and play with her. We watch movies, laugh, dance, sing, we do everything together. Although I don't have custody of her completely back yet I see her all the time and we are best friends. She's truely the peanut butter to my jelly <3 My daughter is the greatest blessing I have in my life today. Without my sobriety I most definity wouldn't have her along with a number of things. Such as a place to call home, a job, structure in my life, my family, my fiancĂ© and his family, and above all I wouldn't have myself. I'd be lost in a world where none of us belong, a false reality, just searching for some since of normal. So I urge you today to look at your blessings in your life today. Hug your children more, laugh and dance, and just live your life like there's no tomorrow because we finally have what we've been searching for. A life that we want no love to live each moment. 
God bless you all <3 Susie

-For the addict that's out there today, we pray for you and are always here for you. There is hope. God does love and care for you. Your families love you and worry about you. Reach out for support, I know its difficult trust me I've been in your shoes. But come to a meeting nearest you and ask for help. There are people there who will love you til you learn to love yourself again <3


No comments:

Post a Comment